12.23.2007

Weekend At Animal Kingdom and MGM Studios

Julie was able to score some free passes to Disney World for the weekend thanks to Ricky. We partied it up at three different parks for two days, but I only took pictures at two of the parks so I guess I'm getting a little rusty on my blog picture taking. I don't know what's wrong with me.....





Photobucket
Me and Julie are ready to set out on adventure through the kingdom of animals...Disney style. A.K.A. Disney's Animal Kingdom.





Photobucket
I spotted some real animals nearby, but I'm sure they were probably lifelike animatronics.





Photobucket
I asked that monkey if it believes in evolution and this was the answer I got.





Photobucket
Julie likes to point out bloated Mickey faces.





Photobucket
We got a quick pic with Balou before we teamed up and threw him in a cage.





Photobucket
Julie tries out a hand drum just for fun.





Photobucket
Although I take hand drums very seriously.





Photobucket
Pluto and Goofy made us take a photo with them or else they would bite us with their magical rabies.





Photobucket
There's nothing more breathtaking than a huge plastic mountain.





Photobucket
We decided to see if the ride would actually take out breath away.





Photobucket
We're on the top and everything seems to be fine so far...except for my face.





Photobucket
Whoa.





Photobucket
Double whoa.





Photobucket
Me and Julie catch our breath afterwards.





Photobucket
Tigger tried to stay out of the Florida Christmas rain.





Photobucket
Me and Pooh are doing our gang handshake.





Photobucket
Then he was putting his smooth honey moves on Julie.





Photobucket
Then me and Julie smiled politely for the photo even when Pooh let out one of his nasty honey-smelling pooh silent farts.





Photobucket
Eeyore just wanted to get the picture over and done with.





Photobucket
And then Tigger slipped on the slippery ground from the Florida Christmas rain and sprained his ankle.





Photobucket
I spotted some plastic characters off in the distance.





Photobucket
Julie found one catching a big ol' boot in the river.





Photobucket
Ranger Donald was showing us what to do if we encountered a bear.





Photobucket
Santa Goofy kinda smelled.





Photobucket
Festive Minnie was way short.





Photobucket
Holiday Stitch was kind of weird.





Photobucket
It's the next day and we're back at the kingdom of animals...Disney style.





Photobucket
Mickey was really excited to meet Julie.





Photobucket
Mickey's still excited to see Julie.





Photobucket
I'd say he's still excited to see Julie in this one as well.





Photobucket
We were invited to be in a parade and were about to head backstage.





Photobucket
They even provided us with some trendy festive parade-wear.





Photobucket
I was very excited to be seen with it by everyone in the park.





Photobucket
Julie was WAY more excited!





Photobucket
Then I became more excited when it was almost time to get into our float.





Photobucket
Santa Goofy was all set to go to stink up his float.





Photobucket
Donald was ready to not stink up his float.





Photobucket
And then all the other floats were ready to go as well.





Photobucket
We sat right in front on Mickey's float and we were certainly ready to go!





Photobucket
We're bringing up the rear of the parade as it goes through the park.





Photobucket
Julie waves to the unworthy people who are not in a parade.





Photobucket
We're crossing over a bridge and hoping it doesn't collapse.





Photobucket
Thumbs up to the plastic mountain.





Photobucket
More people!





Photobucket
I am excited to see more people.





Photobucket
Julie is also excited to see more people.





Photobucket
Now it's my turn to wave at the unworthy people!





Photobucket
Julie waves again to remind them how unworthy they are.





Photobucket
The parade is almost over and Julie still waves at the unworthy people who were not selected to be in such a worthy parade.





Photobucket
The parade is over and our job of making people feel unworthy is complete.





Photobucket
We had to get one last photo of our trendy festive parade-wear.





Photobucket
Julie and I are very satisfied how the parade went and how we made every single parade watch feel unworthy.





Photobucket
Then we stopped over at MGM Studios to see what kind of damage we could do before it closed.





Photobucket
We joined forces with The Incredibles because we knew they'd be able to cause some damage in no time at all.





Photobucket
Then we found Sulley and definitely knew he would be able to cause some big-time damage.





Photobucket
But when I found Remy and Emile I was in shock and lost focus of the plan to cause damage at MGM.





Photobucket
Julie, however, didn't loose focus and attempted to cause some sort of damage by pulling Mickey away from Walt Disney in this statue.





Photobucket
I took a speeder bike from Star Wars out for a spin while Julie was busy with the statue.





Photobucket
We eventually met up later to see the Spectacle of Dancing Lights.





Photobucket
It's way cool.





Photobucket
This is when I converted to Judaism.





Photobucket
This is when I converted back to Christianity.





Photobucket
That little girl also thinks this was way cool.





Photobucket
I agree with that little girl!





Photobucket
This is a good message to live by, but I think "You Are What You Eat" is way better.





Photobucket
Julie feels safe inside a net of Christmas lights...forget carrying mase around!





Photobucket
This frosty dude took up way too much time on the pay phone. I guess he wasn't aware that there are other people who also need to call their friends with pagers.





Photobucket
I swear I didn't even know I was taking a picture of myself. I always act cool like this!





Photobucket
Well, we've had about enough fun with the Spectacle of Dancing Lights and its time to head out.





Photobucket
But Julie was nice enough to take over on guard duty until the other soldier came back from the bathroom.





Photobucket
Purty.





Photobucket
It's closing time at MGM Studios now, which means we should go home and maybe get some sleep before Monday rolls around.





The End.

No comments: