3.04.2008

Brian and Michael in Florida - Part 2

Photobucket
I just got the call that Michael flew into town and I'm ecstatic to hear the news.





Photobucket
Of course, Michael had to document me almost hitting him.





Photobucket
Michael gives me a warm New York City greeting.





Photobucket
Then as Michael tangled himself up in the car he yelled, "TAKE ME TO BENNIGAN'S!"





Photobucket
So that's where I took Michael.....





Photobucket
.....and it was going to be the best Bennigan's experience ever.





Photobucket
Our waitress, Jessica, certainly wanted it to be our best Bennigan's experience ever since she also has a twin and knows how fun twin reunions can be at a Bennigan's on Wednesday nights.





Photobucket
Then word got out on the streets there was a huge twin party happenin' at Bennigan's, so a bunch of my friends came to join in on the fun. Even though none of them are twins Michael and I allowed them to stay just this once.





Photobucket
Only twins know how to party on a Wednesday night at Bennigan's.





Photobucket
The next morning Michael starts my day off with another wonderful New York City greeting.....





Photobucket
.....and then made a mess in one of the corners of my bedroom.





Photobucket
Michael is ready to hit the road as we travel north to St. Augustine.




Photobucket
Hey, look at that...we made it.





Photobucket
Nothing makes a background more pleasant than creepy trees.





Photobucket
I started to crack a smile again after leaving the creepy trees.





Photobucket
Michael was already sick of hearing my lame jokes so he called our Mama.





Photobucket
A few minutes later I was sick of not telling Michael lame jokes. I will always think of that moment whenever I see "65" on a door.





Photobucket
Five hours later we were walking the streets of St. Augustine and we stumbled across a stumbling drunken pirate known as Stumbly out on the Seven Seas. He was the most coordinated man Michael and I had ever met.





Photobucket
Then I met this Sharky dude and he was just flat out annoying and I was like, "GO BACK TO THE SEVEN SEAS YA DRUNK!!!" True story.





Photobucket
When I start to have a lot of fun I begin to shrink in size.





Photobucket
Michael won the "Find The Windmill" contest.





Photobucket
To celebrate his victory he stopped in the local clog shop to get himself something nice.





Photobucket
But he was still in the mood for purchasing other crap, so we went window shopping for canons.





Photobucket
At this point I was having WWAAAAAYYYYY too much fun.





Photobucket
After I regained normal size we both headed over to Castillo de San Marcos National Monument.





Photobucket
And what a National Monument it is!





Photobucket
This is what I look like inside this National Monument.




Photobucket
Michael kept hogging the view of the Cárcel prison.





Photobucket
Castillo de San Marcos needs some work done in order to keep it's great figure.





Photobucket
Michael was having trouble finding the detour around the National Monument.





Photobucket
Here we are in the courtyard where it is clearly the hip place to be.





Photobucket
I found a canon on the top floor so that was pretty sweet.





Photobucket
I was trying to pick off some dolphins in the sea.






Photobucket
Michael mumbles, "you call this a view?"





Photobucket
I answered with my Brian Hogan trademark thumbs up.





Photobucket
I felt safe inside the tower.





Photobucket
Then I was afraid of the big bad world out there.





Photobucket
Michael waited patiently until I overcame my fear.





Photobucket
About twenty minutes later I finally made my way out and I was ready to go.





Photobucket
Then I saw a nasty looking cloud and found the nearest tower.





Photobucket
After I overcame my fear I attempted to shoot the nasty cloud.





Photobucket
Michael thought I was an idiot but I laughed at the ridiculous situation.





Photobucket
Michael had enough and stormed off.....




Photobucket
.....and left me behind bars to rot in a National Monument that clearly needs work done.





Photobucket
Michael kept looking back to make sure that I didn't escape.....





Photobucket
.....but I did and I couldn't have done it without the help of Marcus Castilla. He then dropped me off in front of the fanciest store in town where my brother was near by.





Photobucket
I eventually found Michael and he was showing off a knight that he had found.





Photobucket
My knight was way better though but Michael refused to believe it.





Photobucket
Then I found an incarcerated Big Bird and I told him to "top that!"





Photobucket
He had no comment.





Photobucket
We decided to show up at my friend Marcus' place back in Orlando, and on the way over I picked up some root beer float supplies hoping that it would allow us to be welcomed in his home.





Photobucket
Marcus snagged the float supplies and poured four cups for himself.





Photobucket
Two Julie's and one Christian were already over and Michael sat down in the nearest non-Julie zone.





Photobucket
The Thursday night party has officially begun.





Photobucket
And so now the twins battle it out in Rock Band.





Photobucket
Marcus keeps the beat on the drums.





Photobucket
Julie C. on vocals.





Photobucket
Brian having too much fun.





Photobucket
Michael tries to lay down the groove.






Rock Band - Clip 1 from Brian Hogan on Vimeo.

Enjoy the clip!





Photobucket
Marcus and I are up now.





Photobucket
I like to rock it hard.






Rock Band - Clip 2 from Brian Hogan on Vimeo.

Enjoy the clip!






Rock Band - Clip 3 from Brian Hogan on Vimeo.

Enjoy the clip!





Photobucket
Another fine example of rockin' it hard.





Photobucket
Marcus watches from the back to make sure no one is cheating.






Rock Band - Clip 4 from Brian Hogan on Vimeo.

Enjoy the clip!





Photobucket
Michael watches from the side to study the graphics and it's glowing effects.





Photobucket
I had to take a break from the hard core rockin'....





Photobucket
.....while the rest of the group started up another song.





Photobucket
Rock Band is very serious to Marcus and this is no time to play around.





Photobucket
It's time to go so Michael and I said our good-byes to everyone.





Photobucket
Then we headed out the door together because that's what twins do.





Photobucket
The next morning I drove over to St. Petersburg.....





Photobucket
.....and poked Michael on the way over while he was napping. It's way more fun than poking on Facebook.





Photobucket
Michael was glad to get out of the car after the two hour ride, but couldn't figure out why he felt sore in the stomach area.





Photobucket
I found a huge tree.





Photobucket
Michael took out his huge camera and asked me where it was.





Photobucket
I pointed it out to him.





Photobucket
Then I climbed it.....





Photobucket
.....and hurt myself badly on the way down.





Photobucket
Michael thought this would be a good time to give me another New York City greeting.





Photobucket
Then he was going to climb the tree.....





Photobucket
.....but then he said he would rather see me riding on top of a plastic sea turtle.






Photobucket
So we found the nearest plastic sea turtle and Michael enjoyed the show.





Photobucket
Michael cracked a smile so I was happy.





Photobucket
As we continued to walk around he started to think of what he could have been doing right now if he wasn't here in Florida.





Photobucket
Those thoughts soon went away when he saw the most beautifully designed pier ever created known to man.





Photobucket
They even had half a guy inside a box.





Photobucket
There was this pirate ship nearby so Michael stood close to it because there was nothing else to do.





Photobucket
We were amazed by the pirate ship and all it's glory.





Photobucket
But it doesn't come anywhere close to topping pelicans and their crap.





Photobucket
But THAT doesn't even come anywhere close to topping fake pelicans and their ability to never crap at all.






Photobucket
Back on the road!





Photobucket
I took Michael to a strange place that is uncharted by man.....and yet seemed to have had a manmade walkway for our convenience.





Photobucket
I was scared to go into the unknown and Michael thought I was a wuss.





Photobucket
It actually ended up being a false alarm and we were on Indian Rocks Beach, which is indeed charted on all kinds of maps (even Google versions). Michael also wanted to give everyone on the beach a happy New York City greeting while they enjoy their relaxing day.





Photobucket
Michael started to text message all of his cool NYC friends how lame the beach is and couldn't wait to get back to the city to smell bus exhaust.





Photobucket
Time to take a nice picture on the beach.....





Photobucket
.....and then stomp around in the water like a fool.





Photobucket
Michael did not approve of my shore stomping so he gave me his New York City greeting all the way over to Clearwater Beach later that afternoon.





Photobucket
Michael is mesmerized by the cheesy street art.





Photobucket
This is what we look like on a deck at Clearwater Beach.





Photobucket
This is what I look like on a deck by myself further out towards the Gulf on Clearwater Beach. Fascinating!





Photobucket
Later that night I decide to run around the beach for a little bit.





Photobucket
Michael was furious and kept greeting me.





Photobucket
He was even greeting my digital camera.





Photobucket
I started to run around again while Michael was getting all of his greetings out of his system.





Photobucket
But it took a long time to get all of those greetings out of him.





Photobucket
Then Michael poses for a perfect picture opportunity.





Photobucket
My turn.





Photobucket
We stumbled across a mini golf course and I could not resist but to play and defeat Michael.





Photobucket
Michael could care less about mini golf and started to greet people in the parking lot.





Photobucket
A group of baby gators were blocking our way to play mini golf.....





Photobucket
.....but I cleared the way by singing the Razor Gator song because they can't stand it.
http://www.razor-gator.com/razor_gator_song.htm





Photobucket
ACTION SHOT!!!





Photobucket
I'm afraid to go inside fake caves....





Photobucket
.....but I don't mind stopping for one or two pictures.





Photobucket
ANOTHER ACTION SHOT!!!





Photobucket
Michael forgot his wallet in the car and he wasn't about to die of thirst in the congo.





Photobucket
I took the boat out for a whirl during Michael's soda break.





Photobucket
Then Michael hopped on board and was having the time of his life sitting next to crates with unknown items inside.





Photobucket
Crossing bridges in the congo takes complete concentration and careful balance.





Photobucket
Michael ruins the illusion by not playing along.





Photobucket
Later on during the night Michael gives me another greeting after exiting a secret congo cave.





Photobucket
Before the night is over Michael destroys at least one golf hole before he can leave and consider that he played a "good game."





Photobucket
The next day we went to the Aquarium in Tampa.





Photobucket
Michael was kind enough to give visitors a New York City welcome while standing underneath the giant Stingray.





Photobucket
We weren't even in the aquarium for over a minute before they took this picture of us underwater. It was a good thing Michael came prepared with the umbrella or else we would have been screwed.





Photobucket
Here is a real stingray up close.





Photobucket
Here are some fake stingrays in the background.





Photobucket
It's clear to see that Michael would not want to be anywhere else right now other than at The Florida Aquarium.





Photobucket
You can't have an aquarium in Florida without Alligators.





Photobucket
Nor could you have an aquarium without a small owl.





Photobucket
I demonstrated to Michael how I can attract huge nasty fish with my enchanting glow. It is my only talent I possess.





Photobucket
I eventually stopped glowing and all the nasty fish swam away as far as they could.





Photobucket
Then me and the aquarium mascot totally hooked up.....





Photobucket
.....but Michael kicked me off and went to third base.





Photobucket
I spied on them from above and was disgusted most of the time.





Photobucket
Not only are the aquarium staff knowledgeable about marine ecosystems but they also have a HILARIOUS sense of humor, which of course is quite obvious right here on display.





Photobucket
This is quite possibly the best feet shot I have ever taken.





Photobucket
This is quite possibly the best shot of me next to a huge fish tank ever taken.





Photobucket
Here is my attempt to show an artistic composition of Michael being bored at the aquarium.





Photobucket
EEL!!!





Photobucket
Seeing this lil' guy made me want to visit Australia.





Photobucket
Seeing this lil' guy made me want to go eat some salad in Australia.





Photobucket
Jellies.





Photobucket
Look at d'em pearly whites.





Photobucket
This sea turtle was too embarrassed to show its pearly whites.





Photobucket
I felt so hip hanging out in the art gallery.





Photobucket
Thus concludes our exciting visit at The Florida Aquarium in Tampa.....





Photobucket
.....and are now about to begin our new adventure at Fun Spot in Orlando!





Photobucket
Michael started greeting people right when we walked inside.





Photobucket
I pleased to find out that I was tall enough to go on all the big kid rides.





Photobucket
Michael was ready to have fun.





Photobucket
I was warming up my go-kart before we raced while Michael was warming up his other hand for NCY greetings.





Photobucket
I'm so good at beating Michael in a go-kart race I can take a picture of both of us and still stay ahead.





Photobucket
No Michael's just getting angry and gives me YET ANOTHER ONE of his greetings to me.....while I defeat him in racing of course.





Photobucket
Hooray for Fun Spot.





Photobucket
Now it's off to Walt Disney World and walk around Downtown Disney to make fun of stuff.





Photobucket
The West Side is no place to mess around.





Photobucket
So we behaved ourselves while we were in the area.





Photobucket
Then we were over in Pleasure Island WHERE ANYTHING GOES!





Photobucket
So of course Michael began to greet people on the streets.....





Photobucket
.....and then he greeted my camera.





Photobucket
Those fish may look like animals from NYC, but they are actually just made out of Legos.





Photobucket
I became good friends with Mr. Potato head.....





Photobucket
.....until he heard something about me stealing Winnie The Pooh's honey.....





Photobucket
.....but they had it all wrong because Michael was the one who was stealing it.





Photobucket
We got a picture with a plastic mold of Mickey and Minnie because this is the closest resemblance of a Disney character you are going to get without paying to go inside a theme park.





Photobucket
The next morning we went to an IHOP because Michael kept asking to go to one ever since we left Bennigan's.





Photobucket
Michael was very pleased.





Photobucket
We went back over to the airport soon after and Michael gave the camera one last NYC greeting.





Photobucket
And of course right now is the perfect time to see if Michael has everything.





Photobucket
Here is Michael's vote on his second visit to Florida.





Photobucket
Then some dude wanted to take a picture of both of us, but he also wanted to get the "greenery" in the background. Do you see the greenery? Such an incredible background. And such an incredible way to end this adventure!





The End.

No comments: