11.21.2008

Brian On Inversion Table

Ray invited me over to the radio station he works at and gave me the tour of the place. Although all of the fancy gadgets and whatnot were fascinating to see, there was one particular piece of equipment that grabbed my interest right away. It was an inversion table, which I had never used before and I wanted to try it out. Ray told me to have at it, but before I did I ran out to the car to get my camera because this should probably be capture on video.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this looks like fun, but not as much fun as your friend Holly's party tonight.

Anonymous said...

Since my laptop is out of service, I watched this on the work laptop which has no sound whatsoever. Nevertheless, you never cease to me laugh.

Eric said...

I want an inversion table for Christmas!!!!