7.22.2008

An Afternoon In Mount Dora, Florida

Photobucket
Christian asked me nicely to get into his car to help him find a few good books to read, so when I sat down and closed the door he started to drive at a blazing speed.





Photobucket
Marcus was in the back keeping an eye on me, so I behaved myself in the car because he's the last guy I want to cause any trouble with.





Photobucket
After seeing this sign I notice Christian was turning slightly to the left, which led me to believe we were headed towards the quaint little town known as Mount Dora.





Photobucket
Marcus was still keeping a close eye on me in case I was going to start acting like an idiot and embarrass everyone at the table.





Photobucket
Christian started talking about the future of web design while Julie C. pretended to be interested.





Photobucket
Then Julie T. started to talk about the 18 steps on baking an apple pie and Marcus also pretended to be interested.





Photobucket
I started taking pictures of myself and pretended to be interested in me.





Photobucket
After eating at an Icelandic restaurant known as The Frosty Mug, we took a group picture in front of the most amazing mural ever created.





Photobucket
Julie C. and Julie T. are ready to own the mean streets of Mount Dora.





Photobucket
I was excited to find a direction where Coca-Cola was sold, but Marcus wouldn't allow me to go any further because he knew Dr. Pepper would be the other way.





Photobucket
After owning the mean streets for about two minutes we all decided to take over the alleys as well.





Photobucket
One day I hope to be a good enough model where I won't even need an alley staircase.





Photobucket
But at least I can do a pretty good Spider-Man impression.





Photobucket
Christian found a Madonna book in one of the stores and was a wee bit excited.





Photobucket
Julie was trying on a few hats and I joined her by finding whatever I saw close by.





Photobucket
We continued to walk the mean streets and Julie was ready to pounce on me like a Ninja.





Photobucket
Every corner we turned no one was to be found and Mount Dora was truly becoming ours to own.





Photobucket
And Christian was even more excited when we found another Madonna book for him to own as well!





Photobucket
Christian reads through the Madonna book carefully while the others wait patiently and stand around.





Photobucket
I, however, decided to sit down and pass the time with some heavy reading.





Photobucket
We headed over to an ice cream shop and Marcus demonstrated how to be as cool as soft frozen food.





Photobucket
I had trouble passing this test.





Photobucket
There's nothing like sitting in the shade and sucking on sweetened flavored milk fat!





Photobucket
Marcus shows off another demonstration on how to look cool.





Photobucket
Christian is getting a little tired of the camera.





Photobucket
Julie C. doesn't mind the pictures.





Photobucket
And Julie T. definitely doesn't care at all if I snap away.





Photobucket
We continued to sit around and enjoy each other's company.





Photobucket
BUT I WAS READY TO GO!!!!!





Photobucket
Christian and Marcus didn't want to deal with a fussy Brian Hogan, so they illegally crossed the street to quickly get to the car.





Photobucket
Marcus and Christian found the car and it was their finest hour.





Photobucket
The girls were very impressed.





Photobucket
And now that the afternoon is over it's time to leave this quaint town and disown it forever.





The End.

3 comments:

Chrisk said...

your face reading the comic book made me LOL at work.

Anonymous said...

I agree, that picture will be burned into my memory...in a good way.

Anonymous said...

Well said.