12.08.2009

Disney Holiday Escapade!

Heather was nice enough to give me a free ticket to Disney World. It was a fun and festive day.





Photobucket
I spotted 2D Goofy at Hollywood Studios. It was an awkward moment for some reason.





Photobucket
I eventually met up with a 2D girl from some princess movie I haven't seen. It wasn't as awkward for some reason.





Photobucket
Carl and I were having some fun with his cane. Heather was having loads of fun with Doug. Nobody cared about Russell.





Photobucket
The drawing class is about to begin.





Photobucket
The drawing class has come to an end.





Photobucket
This is what happens when you draw different sized circles and a few other various lines.





Photobucket
My Stitch was very intimidating.





Photobucket
Scary ride! But still fun.





Photobucket
Here is the necessary hat shot.





Photobucket
Rockin' Roller Coaster is never fun.....





Photobucket
.....but I was thankful for Hanes to sponsor the ride.





Photobucket
I'm clearly in the holiday spirit.





Photobucket
We went over to Magic Kingdom where we were ready to celebrate with our fancy celebrate buttons!





Photobucket
I could hardly contain my celebrating excitement.





Photobucket
The guy who took our picture said, "ssaayy.....Mickeeeyyyy" in a really creepy voice. I think this was our reaction.





Photobucket
If I really had hooks for my hands then I would be unstoppable. Except for opening doors with round knobs.





Photobucket
Heather really liked the $3.00 hollow plastic ball.





Photobucket
I put the hooks down and I tried out another weapon, but Heather tried to stab me in the forehead.





Photobucket
I managed to counter-attack just in time.





Photobucket
I definitely taught her a lesson to never mess with me when I have a plastic sword in arm's reach.





Photobucket
She didn't care though and was fascinated by fake jewels.





Photobucket
We were preparing for a duel at dawn, but we didn't have to patience to wait around until morning so we went on more rides instead.





Photobucket
Buzz needs help saving the galaxy or something. Heather is fine with accepting the challenge.





Photobucket
Any challenge I am given that involves lasers I take very seriously.





Photobucket
I was thrown in Disney jail with this dude because I wasn't playing by the rules.





Photobucket
Heather has no idea who this dude is, but she just follows his lead because she doesn't want to go to Disney jail.





Photobucket
Classic caps and trucker hats are out. Three-eyed alien head coverings are in.





Photobucket
Christmas Castle Picture #1





Photobucket
Christmas Castle Picture #2





Photobucket
Christmas Castle Picture #3 (THE BEST PICTURE OF THEM ALL!!!!!)





Photobucket
Christmas hats and huge lollypops is a splendid combination.





Photobucket
I had to test if the plastic covering was chew-proof. They need to work on getting a thicker material for their edible items.





Photobucket
I actually despise the holidays. Heather smiles politely whether the holidays are here or not.





Photobucket
They blew up that sky real good!





THE END!!!!!!

No comments: